These General Conditions of Use or GCU are concluded between:
– the manager of iProfit website, hereinafter referred to as “the Publisher”,
– anyone wishing to access the website and its services, hereinafter referred to as “the User”.
These General Conditions of Use are intended to provide a legal framework for the use of website
Website https://iprofit.digital/ is the service of:
The General Conditions of Use must be accepted by any User, and his access to the website constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
These GCU are written in English.
However, in case of inconsistencies or contradictions between the various translations of this document, the English version will prevail.
These General Conditions of Use are concluded for an indefinite period. The contract takes effect with respect to the User from the start of the use of the service.
Website iprofit.digital reserves the right to modify the clauses of these General Conditions of Use at any time and without justification.
The User is invited to consult them regularly.
Any User with internet access can access website iprofit.digital free of charge and from any location.
The costs incurred by the User to access it (subscription and internet connection, computer equipment, etc.) are not the responsibility of the Publisher.
Website iprofit.digital and its various services may be interrupted or suspended by the Publisher, in particular during maintenance, without obligation of notice or justification.
The User of the site has access to the following services:
Creation of personalized e-commerce site, including hosting and domain name, distributed on the Web.
Creation of Android & iOS Mobile Application, their publication on Google Play and App store as well as the management interface to manage everything.
Additional services not included in the basic package (Serenity and/or Design Pack) intended to facilitate the use of the website by the User, such as a logo, a color palette, a font, the provision images and textual content.
The purchase of a domain name for the User if he does not have one.
More generally, rendering all the services associated with the improvement of the existing services on website iprofit.digital.
The responsibility of the Publisher cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the website or to one of its functionalities.
The website connection equipment used is the sole responsibility of the User, who must take all the appropriate measures to protect the equipment and data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. The user is also solely responsible for the sites and data he consults.
The Publisher cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against the User:
– due to the use of website iprofit.digital or any service accessible via the Internet;
– due to the User’s non-compliance with these general terms and conditions
The Publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to the User, to the third parties and/or to the User’s equipment as a result of his connection or use of the website and the User waives any action against the Editor accordingly.
If the Publisher became the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of the use of the site by the User, he could turn against him to obtain compensation for all the damages, sums, convictions and costs which may arise from this procedure.
All the technical documents, products, photographs, logos, texts, drawings, videos, etc., are subject to copyright and are protected by the Intellectual Property Code. When they are given to our clients, they remain the exclusive property of website iprofit.digital, the sole holder of the intellectual property rights to these documents, which must be returned to it upon its request.
Our clients undertake not to make any use of these documents that may infringe the industrial or intellectual property rights of the supplier and undertake not to disclose them to any third party, except with express and prior authorization given by the Publisher.
The User is strictly prohibited to make any hypertext links to all or part of the website, except with the prior written authorization of the Publisher, requested by email at the following address: [email protected].
The Publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever. In case the Publisher grants its authorization, this is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the Publisher’s expense.
In all the cases, any link must be removed at the Publisher’s request.Any information accessible via the link to other websites is not under the control of the Publisher, which declines all responsibility for their content.
The personal data collected on this website are as follows:
connection : when the user connects to iprofit.digital, the user saves, in particular, his connection, usage and location data;
profile : the use of the services rendered on iprofit.digital makes it possible to fill in a profile, which may include an e-mail address;
payment : as part of the payment for the products and services offered on iprofit.digital, Stripe records financial data relating to the user’s bank account or credit or debit card;
cookies : cookies are used as part of the use of the site. The user has the option of disabling cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of website iprofit.digital, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the iprofit.digital site by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the iprofit.digital site;
– organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
– verification, identification and authentication of the data transferred by the user;
– implementation of user assistance;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
– management of any disputes with users;
Transfer of personal data to the third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies in the following cases:
– when the User applies payment services, for the implementation of these services, website iprofit.digital is in contact with the third party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
– when the User publishes, in the free comment areas of website iprofit.digital, the information accessible to the public;
– when the User authorizes website iprofit.digital of the third party to access his data;
– when website iprofit.digital uses the services of service providers to provide user assistance and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the execution of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable personal data protection regulations;
– if required by law, website iprofit.digital may transfer the data to respond to the complaints against website iprofit.digital and comply with the administrative and legal procedures;
– if the website of iProfit is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or receivership procedure, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before the personal data is transferred to the third party.
Security and confidentiality
iprofit.digital implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and website iprofit.digital cannot guarantee the security of transfer or storage of information on the Internet.
Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by making their request to the following address: [email protected].